Monday 5 May 2008

merci beacoup stephanie et luke


dear aunty steph and lukie
can you believe mama finally let me have the peppa pig car on saturday?
dada couldn't believe she managed to keep it from me for that long...
well thank you very much for thinking of me and knowing how much i like peppa pig
i keep asking them to press mama pig so that the music comes on
but i do not really like it when they push papa pig down so the car moves
i guess i like to be the one in the driver's seat!

here i am once more doing 'the face'

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

You are very welcome zeyzey ! Love that face u pull for the camera ;) hope u have lots of fun adventures with yr peppa pig car.
Eileen I do believe tis is the first time we actually see yr face on yr blog ! Glad to see you all smiley ;)
Totally understand abt hoarding toys as I do the same for rainy cranky days. Till now Luke hasnt seen the Thomas the tank engine stash I've hidden !!!

8:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOO sophie watches peppa pig too! :) hee n i finally see your face in a picture...

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home