Friday 16 January 2009

baby whisperer wannabe

in a bid to set the scenario
as part of the preparation
for my upcoming stint
as big brother to my
as yet unborn younger sibling
mummy acquired this pre-loved
baby doll for me at christmas
so i have quite enjoyed
the novelty of
pretending to do the
feed play sleep routine
with my baby...

and then today we had the
opportunity to babysit
our neighbour's six month old
baby xander for half the day
and i really impressed everyone
with my try-very-hard gentle loving skills
at caring for a real live baby
let's hope the novelty doesn't wear off by the time bubsy is born...!

2 Comments:

Blogger letti said...

awwww, he looks like he was having a grand ol' time with Xander. way to go, big brother!

9:28 am  
Blogger Hannah said...

They look so gorgeous together! I am sure that James will be just as loving & gentle with his new brother or sister :)

5:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home