Wednesday 25 April 2007

many happy returns papa!

not only was today
ANZAC Day

- a day of remembrance
of all our servicemen
who served and
are serving the country
in times of war and unrest
so we can live
in peace and safety -
to all those
who have laid down
their lives for us
lest we forget...


today was also papa's birthday
and i helped him
blow out his candles
we had a lovely al fresco lunch

together with kong kong,
gerry, gay and megan

on another note
we have been having the flu lately -
poh poh, mama and i
that's why i have been
a little silent for a while
let's hope we all get better shortly...


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Chris ! ;)

I've got a snotty nose too, keeps leaking all day long and it's been over 10 days already and am coughing at night for the past three nights ;(
I even passed it on my germs to my grandma and my papa. heh heh
but it does not stop me from getting up to mischief during the day ;) Yesterday I threw my papa's deoderant in the toilet bowl ! That was fun hee hee

Love
Luke

6:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home