Sunday 8 April 2007

dancing prince

happy easter everyone

i like to dance!
yep, i can groove and 'gelek' to any sort of music
but i especially like the beat on 'millionaire'
to the surprise and amusement of my parents
everytime i hear the beat of that song
my little legs get a life of their own
and i go off wobblying my legs and bottom
(papa thank you for your disco lights)
well do you think i have a future as a dancer???


(by the way aunti letti
i think you have created a video-monster
all mama seems to do these days is chase me around with the camera!)


1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Whoah James sure can boogie ! You should enter him into a baby dancing talent contest and let him wow the judges as he shakes his stuff. So adorable ! ;)
JC wanted me to ask you guys managed to still have your CD collection still on the shelves ? ;) Ha like Luke I can see how James also tries to fiddle with the CD player ;)

6:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home