Friday 12 February 2010

a 1 and 2 and 3 and a... 4!

when you
have a
birthday
at kindy age
your mummy
is expected
to turn into
some
kind of
domestic goddess and

produce
individual cupcakes for all one's classmates...
so with some splendid assistance
from myself and the delightful Ms Crocker
mummy made up two batches of these scrumptious munchies.

We also kept
up

the
usual
tradition
of celebrating

with a meal
with my
godparents

and this year
i
had the
added joy
of
having

my
kong kong

and
poh poh

join us all


as well as indulge
me with a
racing car trackand godpa and godma with a remote control car... the joys of being a child indeed!
thank you
everyone
for your
lovely
greetings,
wishes
and gifts
- i am
indeed
blessed
and
grateful

1 Comments:

Blogger letti said...

My word, has it been 4 years since I got that txt message from your momma that you were born?? It's still in me phone! :) Happy Birthday, Jamesy. You get more and more precious and dare I say handsomer and handsomer every year!~`

6:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home