Thursday 20 March 2008

a dozen and two things i can do at 25 months

1. command the folks to sing 'old macdonald had a farm' just by hollering "o dat farm" and they instantly know what i mean
2. dance - ok, the moves still look a bit dodgy, but i manage to hop about from one foot to the other and sway about
3. finish that song about those bouncing baby roos on the bed - "no more joeys jumping bed"
4. feed myself - yet i get bored and distracted quickly so best if the folks help me
5. avoid having my nappy changed by vehement and emphatic denial of "no poo poos!" too many times that they get suspicious and start sniffing around
6. play happily by myself with my cars/trains/vehicles for quite a bit more than i previously could
7. correctly identify colours though mama seems to keep correcting me when i say "yeddow'
8. say "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10" at top speed in one breath
9. jump off the edge of the swimming pool into someone's waiting arms, with floaties preferably
10. correctly identify common farm and zoo animals and emit their corresponding noises
11. correct you if you can't tell the difference between a car, four-wheel drive, convertible, ute, mini, jag or wagon
12. say "nightnightseeyoumorning" in one breath before lights out
13. not care less about prepositions or articles in my articulations yet still expect people to understand me
14. stay up till extremely late and still wake up obscenely early beating the sunrise the next day much to some people's utter disbelief and dismay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home