Saturday 13 October 2007

au contraire, aunti letti


dear aunti letti
i believe i need to clarify a couple of misconceptions/myths you have about me
firstly, that backpack of mine you think rather cute
is actually my bear 2-in-1 harness buddy

yes, you read right a harness which mama and papa finally caved in
and got for me for safety's sake since i do not walk sedately...
i just prefer to run and run and run...

and so when we go for walks around the block especially or in crowded places
they put it on me and loop bear's 'tail' in their hand
and we hold hands, well at least for as long as possible
before i decide to bolt
so with this 'tail' they can keep me within arm's reach and off the roads

they are still in two minds about it but would rather have me safe and sound always.
secondly, about the spelling bee situation
you thought they spell inappropriate/taboo words so i cannot repeat them
when in actual fact, they spell words like
y.o.g.h.u.r.t. and f.r.u.i.t. and c.h.e.e.s.e. and b.i.s.c.u.i.t.

because i love eating them so much that if i had my own way all the time
i would only eat them before my main meal which mama does not approve of
so there you go - sorry to bust your myths...

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I think it's a wonderful invention this 2-in 1 harness buddy. Plus James looks so cute in it. Must definitely get one for Luke. Originally thought the monkey one would be perfect for my cheeky monkey boy but just saw they have a koala too....hmmmmm....

6:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home