Thursday 31 May 2007

spidertot

well, well, well,
i have managed to freak mama out!

one fine morning
as per our usual routine of
waking up and changing out of a sopping wet nappy
mama went and got the things ready
in my change room
then she called and called for me to come
and knowing how i detest (putting it mildly)
getting my nap nap changed
she waited a little longer patiently...
and still i didn't turn up
so, suspecting something was up
she walked into the kitchen
only to find me nicely and quietly
perched atop my highchair
awaiting my breakfast!

(if i could have drummed my fingers impatiently, i would have, too!)
imagine how shocked/traumatised she was (again putting it mildly)
when she realised i had
clambered aboard the high chair
without clipping the harness on
ALL. BY. MYSELF.

witness now for your self my abseiling abilities...

1 Comments:

Blogger letti said...

er.. be safe, boy! Oh, and drop by the blog to see the puppies. Your momma's gonna want one at least, for shor!

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home