Wednesday 4 October 2006

i'm baaaack...

hello everyone
i hope you haven't missed me too much

after a short hiatus
mum finally got her act together
with a new computer
(thank you aunty erin for your computer
and all your tech support)

i am growing stronger each day
and am trying desperately to crawl
i can somehow manouver myself backwards
and am slowly managing to pull myself forward with my little arms
i will eventually learn to utilise my little legs
to crawl
but until then i have to be content with caterpillar bum jumping...


(see i need to be restrained all the time already...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, glad to see you back James! You looked bright and cheery!

Auntie Kalen

11:14 am  
Blogger letti said...

yay for the beloved

7:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home